Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 9, 2013 Letter To President Bell

Letter to President Bell:

President Bell,

This week was fantastic! We did not get in to see Shay as we planned. She cancelled due to an appointment she had in Topeka, but we hope to see her this week. Mario and Christy read the Introduction pages of The Book of Mormon with us. They committed to finish the Testimony of the Prophet Joseph Smith on their own. Richard showed more interest than I have ever seen with him when we restarted The Book of Mormon with him and Bonnie as well. Lancy is still on date for Noche Blanca, however he still has the flu, so we will try him in a couple of days hopefully. We are working on starting a scripture study class in Harper County. We appreciate all of your advice and help regarding the work here. Elder Johnson is still on track with his lessons. He plans on passing off lesson 2 with Elder Kempter on Friday after District Meeting.
I am so glad I have the opportunity to serve in the Great Kansas Wichita Mission! I have loved every day here, and I promise to serve as best I can the rest of this week. Thank you for your kindness. You and Sister Bell were one of the great reasons I was reassigned to Kansas. I Love You!

Com Amor,


Elder Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment