Tuesday, December 3, 2013

This Thanksgiving Was Awesome!

December 2, 2013

Dear Family & Friends,

This Thanksgiving was awesome! I'm glad to hear y'all's was good too. Sister Mock fed us lots. We gave her "strength and honor" hand shake her son, Will, would give her before he passed away in military service.

As far as an extra P-Day, President Bell did not say anything about that, but he did tell me quite in advance (about 3 and a half weeks) to prepare. That is very helpful. Thank You for asking, but as far as I know right now I'll just need you to standby because I'll probably box up and mail to you all of my excess things I can't take on the plane (sweaters, jackets, etc.). So, if you would keep that safe in my room or someplace, that would be great! Also, I need to buy a new electrical adapter, although I'm not sure if my mission uses them or not. I gave mine to Sister Tenney before she left because she couldn't find and buy one in time while she was in Kansas. I can probably find one at Wal-Mart or something while I'm here though. I'll let you know next week if I need one. Thanks!

Ha ha! That's so funny you put my picture on a plate. Elder Holbrook's older sister got married a couple weeks after he entered the MTC, so his folks made a cardboard cut-out of him and took pictures of him at the wedding. Glad to know the dogs didn't kill each other. You are brave for going out on the Blackest of Fridays. And I am glad to hear the two of you got to go to The House of the Lord :)! Such a special place. Yay! Snow!!! The Temple is a lovely place, and I WOULD LOVE to Live There! YAY for ASHLEY!!! I cannot wait to read her email!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing that quote with me. Elder Nash of the Seventy said something similar to us: "Hold nothing back from The Lord!"

No, I am NOT ready for the spiders, but I'll go anyway :)! No, I have not emailed Elder Evans yet about it, but I will pretty soon. Yup, no need for the warm clothes. :) That's good to hear from the ward. Yes, I have been brushing up on my Portugues. Here's Jakes email address, (I do communicate with him frequently): jacob.theriault@myldsmail.net
He is doing pretty well.

I would love to write Ryan, I just need to know his address or email or something. Thanks!

Fique Bom!

Com Amor, Sempre,


Elder Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment