Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Short Letter This Week

April 15, 2014

Dear Family & Friends,

As you read above, Luciano received the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday. He asked me to give it to him :) I was honored. I'm pretty sure I didn't say it right, but God knows what I meant. It was good enough. "...and what we do in the church is Good Enough..." President Boyd K. Packer. 

Thank you for that quote from President Benson. Elder Arend told me that once when I was in Kansas, but he didn't remember who said it, and I had been looking for its author ever since. So, thank you!

Thank you for the package and the card. I will use the Flash Drive for Church music and talks. I loved the article about the two farmers...Farmers...like the ones in Kansas. 

They did the right thing not sharing the land.

Love,

Élder Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment