Wednesday, May 14, 2014

This Week Was A Lot Of Good!

May 12, 2014

Dear Family & Friends,

Mission President Report:
Esta semana foi muita boa! Nós encontramos Lilian e Edivaldo (casados legalmente) e eles têm desejo a orar e saber que José Smith foi um profeta. Vamos encontrar novas pessoas a batizar e continuar no trabalho do Senhor! 

(Google Translation)

This week was a lot of good! We found Lilian and Edivaldo (legally married) and they have the desire to pray and know that Joseph Smith was a prophet. Let's find new people to baptize and continue the Lord's work!


Happy Late Mother's Day! Every day is Mother's Day! I'm sorry I didn't wish You, Nani, Cathy, and Allison a Happy Mother's Day. I think I forgot that in the rush of it all. I hope you can forgive me. Sorry this email is a little bit shorter, but I'll try and spend some time doing pictures ;)

It was so wonderful to see all of you over Skype, and I wrote down what Nani told me in my journal because I want it to last forever.

Moving forward is the point, isn't it? I think I'll study that talk from Elder Oaks. That may have been one of the ones I missed.

I Love You All!

Keep The Covenants, I Know You Will,


Elder Weaver

Our District
Elder M. Silva, Elder Weaver, Elder Strebe,
Elder Nielsen, Elder ?, Elder Gozetto
The Heavens Gather Blackness...
Elder Pinagotte from the MTC!!!
He's in my Zone Now!
Elder Nielsen...he's trying to improve his posture.
The Group at Wiliane's Baptism
Elder Weaver, Wiliane, Elder M. Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment