Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Guys, I Had A Super Sweet Experience

April 13, 2015

Oh Família & Friends,

Mission President Letter
Afonso e Marcos Vinícius vão ser batizados dia 19! Também Jaqueline e Marcilene tem datas marcadas por dia 26. Vamos esforçar o máximo possível fazer nossa parte. Obrigado por tudo.

Google Translation
Afonso and Marcos Vinicius will be baptized 19! Also Jaqueline and Marcilene has scheduled dates by day 26. We will strive as much as possible to do our part. Thanks for everything.

Hahaha, no not exactly there's more to tell you! But how did he send it?! Was it in the mail or email? You guys know me; I don't like talking about myself.

Guys. I had a super sweet experience. I was sitting in my room, studying, and I listened to some talks I had missed from the Conference. I listened to the smooth voice of our beloved prophet and he shared an experience of a full-time missionary that although he may have been speaking of someone else, I felt that he was speaking exactly and directly to me. I Love How The Spirit Works! :) It was during his talk on Temples.

I am glad y'all had a good time!

There will be a lot for me to catch up on. I thought of the song "Lead, Kindly Light" when it says, "Those angel faces smile, whom I have Loved, long since and lost a while."

Well, Elder Holbrook is probably getting ready to go back to Utah State? I think it is. The Aggies. And Elder Branco sent me some pictures of him and his fiançé. And Elder Chun will come home just about one transfer after me.

No, I have not been to a hospital here, which is a big blessing from our Heavenly Father!

The work is going good. We decided to work closer to the chapel to bring more people to church. I tried sending pictures last week, but it didn't work! I'll try again, though.

Thanks! Sounds good, I look forward to receiving my new speaking assignment.

I wish I could send more, but I just want all of you to know I Love you.

Heavenly Father really does want the best for us.

Love,


Élder Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment