Friday, June 7, 2013

If you do nothing else, please read this...


Jun 7, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Hey, so sorry about that...and for yelling at you guys. I hope you know I love you and I hope you are all well. So, P-day's, are on Friday, and yes I can only email on P-day. I just got back from the temple. I'll head to dinner soon. Thanks to everyone for they're emails. They mean so much. Did you get my letter? I mailed it my first or second day...anyways I Love my Companion, Elder Cervantes. He is one of the most remarkable people I have ever met. He actually used to live in Salem. He speaks fluent Spanish and he helps me with the "Por-too-gaysh" a lot. The rest of my District is way awesome. Especially my district leader, Elder Reinhardt and his Companion Elder Capawana.

Eu sei que Jesus Cristo Vive!

Till next week,

Elder Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment