Saturday, June 22, 2013

I Got To Teach A New Investigator


Friday, June 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM

 Familia & Friends!

I'm so glad I got to see them too! Thank you so much for your letters and care package this week. I promise to put those Mint Oreos to good use (you know what I'm sayin'? ;)

I got to teach a new investigator named Crispim. The Spirit was so strong. Elder Willett and I also went on an exchange and I taught a man named Jorge whom he had been teaching. Before our last training meeting, Brother Bartholomew pulled me aside and asked me if I would accept the assignment to serve as the new District Leader for 69-D. I accepted. I am grateful for this opportunity to serve the Lord and develop a deeper Love for His children.

I am stoked for the Worldwide Leadership Training this Sunday. Keep an eye out for me. We just got back from the Temple. I love it there. We get our travel plans/reassignments (if necessary) next Wednesday!!! I am so excited to find out where the Lord will have me serve next. Life is Good. I Love it Here!  I'm sorry I don't have much time to reply. We did laundry and I studied for a while, but I will spend more time writing next week. I will also be sure to post meis imagems next semana since that will be my last P-Day at the MTC. I want to make sure we have pictures of all these great people and this Lovely Place. Y'all are the best. Glad to hear everything is going well with Nani's house, Father's Day, and Mommy's Birthday. I hope Mom got my letter.

Keep the Faith,
Preseverar ate O Fim!

Elder Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment