Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy Day!

December 30, 2013

Subject: Re: Happy Day!

Dear, Familia & Friends

Excellent! I’m so glad your Christmas was lovely. Sorry if my email looks funny the computers have funny keyboards here, ha-ha. I haven’t gotten the package yet, but I’ll let you know when I do. Ashley is so ready! The Spirit of Elijah is real. Brother Bartholomew, one of my Branch Leaders in the MTC shared a quote with me from Elder Nelson about how the ancestors of the families I teach on my mission will be my guardian angels, leading me to their posterity so they can have their temple work done. And likewise our ancestors will guide them to us. It was very neat the way he put it.

It has been so good here. I have a few miracles to report, but I’ll just share one for now. The others I think I should tell you in person when I return home. Elder Quiroz, one of the AP’s, called us and asked us to fast on Saturday night at like 7:30 p.m. to find a ready person. Right after the prayer we felt like we should go talk to a woman on the street. But she had left so we went down the road we thought she ran down. We eventually found her sitting there with 2 friends. We ended up teaching all of them a brief lesson 3 and they accepted return visits. It was amazing. We truly have inspired leadership in this mission.

I’ll try and find a good picture for you. I have to go, but just know that I love you, so much! Philippians 4:7 - The Lord has given us peace that passes ALL understanding.

Fique Firme!


Elder Weaver



No comments:

Post a Comment