Tuesday, March 11, 2014

So My Report Will Be Different This Week

March 10, 2014

Sunset in my Area

Dear Family & Friends

Aparacida was baptized! But she wasn't at church so we hope to confirm her this week! We are also working with Rafael and Laudimar. Rafael has family in a lot of other churches, but I hope they will let him come. Laudimar has a whole family that will hopefully join him at church this Sunday!

Tomorrow is transfers. We're all staying this week except for Elder Rinehardt who will be transferred. I am grateful to have at least one more transfer here. 

Elder Williams (Zone Leader) & Elder Weaver
The Elder next to me in the picture is Elder Williams, my Zone Leader who I've told you a little bit about. I think he returns home today. I was so glad I had the opportunity to serve with him. He was a great leader. What I learned from him I will carry throughout the rest of my mission and life. 

My District
The other picture is our District. They are so special to me. It feels weird to be done with training again the second time. I don't feel ready, but I guess that's the point. This transfer will be great!

I'm glad what we said helped out a bit. I Love You Too, Mom! If I had all of the mommies in the world, you would still be my favorite :) 

Also, you don't need to send it now, but in the next care package if you could send an extra flash drive that would be great so I could keep copies of pictures and stuff! :)

Yay Aunt Tess! Did you know you could request the Patriarchal Blessings of our deceased ancestors? The church let’s you request up to 4 a month! So, I will hopefully getting a lot of mail from across the veil this transfer! :) I'm glad you had a wonderful experience at the temple.

Allison told me about "Get Air" sounds way fun!

Hey, I was watching "On The Lord's Errand" (the church video about President Monson's life) the other day and I got the impression to share that with Chelsey and Eric. I am glad to hear that they still have interest! Keep inviting. And suggest that video to them to gain a testimony of modern prophets. I think they'd like it. I Loved It.

Elder Alexandrino watched The District 2 for the first time with me yesterday. When I get home, I want to have movie parties of that with you guys. I think You'd like it! :)

I Love You So Much! Thank You for all that you do! :)
Thank You for the scripture last week, it really helped.

Love,
Elder Weaver


Doctrine & Covenants 121:45 - Let thy abowels also be full of charity towards all men, and to the household of faith, and let bvirtue garnish thy thoughts unceasingly; then shall thy cconfidence wax strong in the dpresence of God; and the doctrine of the priesthood shall distil upon thy soul as the edews from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment