Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wow! How Did You Know I Had A Baptism?

March 17, 2014

Dear Family & Friends,

Wow! How did you know I had a baptism? I sent a picture of her and her name is Aparecida. Elder Reinhardt got transferred to Campos in part of the mission that's in the state of Rio. He's going to be a District Leader down there :) My companion is the same one. He's been out for a month less than me. It's not often that you have more time than your trainer ;) but my training finished last transfer.

I'm glad to hear all of the great news! I am glad to hear about Todd at BYU-Idaho. I have been worried for some reason a lot about him. I had a dream about him the other day. I hope he is well. How is Ryan? I'll send Brad an email after this one :) And thank you for reminding me about John's birthday. I'll send him an email, too!


Pictures:

Pedro-Ward Mission Leader, Elder Alexandrino,
Aparecida and Elder Weaver
I decorated my Bible some more :) And there's a random picture of my desk because you all know I don't like taking pictures of me, haha.

Bible - Front Cover
Bible - Back Cover
My Study Desk
As for Google Hangout. Yeah, it is better than Skype. But I'm not sure if it is approved. I'll check with Presidente Araújo about it. That would be sweet if we could!

That is so neat Nani gets to speak! If there is anyway you could send me some notes or it written out or something, I would Love to read it. :)

I think about The Atonement more and more and I am learning that we can always learn from it during our mortal sojourn here upon the Earth.

I Love You All So Much! I have been learning more about Trusting in The Lord. And in having more confidence in me mesmo. I think this might have been one reason I chose that scripture for my missionary plaque. Our time in Earth, and my time on a mission, is meant to help us learn to have confidence in ourselves on a level that we could not have learned in our Pre-Earth Life, or for me, even before my Mission. Here's a scripture from Doctrine and Covenants 68:6. My companion shared it with me the other day. " 6 Wherefore, be of good acheer, and do not bfear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I cwas, that I am, and that I am to come." This helped me a lot. It was in Português when I read it.

Fique Firme,

Elder Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment