Monday, August 18, 2014

This Week The Sisters Had A Baptism

August 11, 2014

My Dear Family & Friends,

This week the Sisters had a baptism! We're going to hunt down some references and clean up the Area Book a little.

Yeah, it's not a secret, just something that can best be explained in person. But I want you all to know I Love You. Yes! I can't wait. No way!

My companion's from Curitiba. I think Brasil is receiving mostly missionaries from Brasil to serve there but we keep getting Americans every transfer so.....? Yeah, I'm not sure.

Yayyyyyyyyyy! I am so glad the HOME is finished!!! "I want to live in a house surrounded by snow, and bears, and wood and stars..." That's also one of my Hipster songs that you might like. It is called "Bears" by Sam Isaac. Any curious entertainment seeker could listen to this composition with great profit.  Anyways. I hope Nani enjoys it and it meets everyone's needs. I hope Cathy as well enjoys her own space. 

As troublesome as it is, I am glad you sent me the information I asked for. My schooling is important and certainly I will pray about it. But before I do, I will say that I already feel like I need to go there in the 2015. To be honest I have trouble remembering my passwords from the pre-mission-existence...ummmmm yeah.......I will try and find some of them. But I may have them written somewhere in my files....hmmmm.  I think I did use it last, but it is not with me on my mission. It is probably in my room or Ashley's somewhere...sorry, I don't remember.

I will be sure to write Dad and Aaron. Thanks for the reminder. I don't have much time today. I will print your letter out in order to respond more properly. Properlier? I forget...

Thank you for the receipts. 

And more importantly thank you for who you are.  He will not fail us nor forsake us.

I Love You All,


Elder Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment