Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Elder Evans Got His VISA!

October 28, 2013

RE: Elder Evans Got His VISA

Thanks So much. Guess what?  Elder Evans got his VISA!!! He leaves Nov 11th.  President Bell just called and also here is an email I just got from Elder Reinhardt:

OK! I'm soo glad that it wasn't real! I'd probably have to change my slacks...but hey!  Got the VISA!!!!!!! Flying out of South Dakota on Monday at 6:45AM. The word from the Mission President is that Brazil is only going through 100 Visas a month. There are no new calls for missionaries to go to Brazil. Natives will still serve, but we will be some of the last that will still be getting to go. Hope to see you all soon.
Ate-mais!

I love you all! The Lord's Tender Mercies Are Over All The Earth!

Amor,


Elder Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment